I might be able to acquire a copy. Meanwhile ...

More info. here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Motown%3A+Speaking+in+the+Streets

Here's the description from

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03nt8wt

====

In 1970, Berry Gordy, the founder of Motown, set up a Motown spoken
word label. It was called Black Forum and recorded poetry, civil
rights speeches, African-American soldiers in Vietnam and more. The
label closed in 1973 after eight releases. In recent years those
releases have started to attract interest and some have been reissued.
What has been revealed is a powerful testament to the African-American
experience at a turbulent time in American society. The financial
educator and spoken word record collector Alvin Hall listens to the
recordings and talks to those who were involved in their making.

Programme Contributors:

Theatre Director and Producer Woodie King Jr., Producer of "Black
Spirits: Festival of New Poets in America", and "It's Nation Time:
African Visionary Music"; Professor Suzanne E Smith, author of
"Dancing in the Street: Motown and the Cultural Politics of Detroit";
Pat Thomas, author of "Listen Whitey: The Sights and Sounds of Black
Power 1965 - 1975"; Elaine Brown, singer songwriter of the album
"Elaine Brown" and former leader of the Black Panthers; Suzanne de
Passe, former Creative Director and President of Motown; Amiri Baraka,
star of "Black Spirits: Festival of New Poets in America", "It's
Nation Time: African Visionary Music" and civil rights activist, poet,
and writer

Black Forum releases:
Dr Martin Luther King Jr. - Why I Oppose The War In Vietnam; Stokely
Carmichael - Free Huey; Langston Hughes and Margaret Danner - Writers
Of The Revolution; Guess Who's Coming Home - Black Fighting Men
Recorded Live In Vietnam; Ossie Davis and Bill Cosby - Address The
Congressional Black Caucus; Black Spirits - Festival of New Black
Poets in America; Inamu Amiri Baraka - It's Nation Time; Elaine Brown
- Elaine Brown

Producer Ekene Akalawu.

====