Many reasons to  not like FedEx. Ö AND on a newslist today, FedEx was listed as one of the worst tax cheats in the (American) corporate world:

"FedEx made $6 billion over the last three years and didnít pay a dime in federal income taxes, in part because the tax code subsidized its purchase of new planes. This gave FedEx a huge tax subsidy worth $2.1 billion."

NO MORE FEDEX for me... UPS forever.

Sorry, USPS, but that is another story...

But one caveat for the unaware: When having delicate but heavy devices packed by unknown personnel, they  - and you - need to know about what are the most delicate parts, and what MUST be designated as the top and the bottom. You don't want the entire machine dropped on the reel spindles and head stack! THIS SIDE UP is a good thing, but that also means the shipping label goes on the top!

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689