My vote is for Fed Ex. We've shipped one-of-a-kind media all over the globe through customs without a hitch. This included Fed Ex Freight.

Whether your shipment is domestic or international, follow common sense:
Pack better than well.
Confirm in writing ahead of time the recipient's address and contact information.
Direct signature required if there is any doubt.
Google the address before shipping to get an idea of what potential pitfalls await the Fed Ex person.
If shipping media i.e. transfers:
Hold a backup file of media being shipped just in case.
Ship new media and original media in separate shipments.

UPS is a close second choice.
USPS is to be avoided unless it is unimportant.

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video

www.dcvideo.com