Is it possible to find out how this works at Stanford? I looked at your links, and while it is an index, all it tells is how many boxes are there. No listening or looking online? You have to go there, and then what, just listen and use them for research?

Reason I ask is there is an archive of 40 years of radio I was engineer on, which went to Stanford and the producers expected it to be "digitized" and made available to the public - I am now guessing that even though they were produced for radio, now they just sit in a library for qualified people to go see or hear? What qualifications does it take?

Thanks for any hints!

<L>
Lou Judson - Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689/415-271-8070

I'm just a simple sound engineer, nothing more, nothing less.
-- paraphrase of the Dalai Lama.