We're pleased to announce the launch of "Now See Hear!," a blog by and about the Library of Congress National Audio-Visual Conservation Center. The blog showcases collections, announces new acquisitions and projects, publicizes public programs, provides information about the Film and Sound Recording Registries, and discusses the procedures and technology being used to describe, preserve, and make accessible our audiovisual heritage.

Visit us at http://blogs.loc.gov/now-see-hear/ and subscribe!

Bryan Cornell
Reference Librarian
Recorded Sound Reference Center
Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20540-4698
Phone:  (202) 707-7833
Fax:       (202) 707-8464
email:      [log in to unmask]
Usual disclaimers apply.