From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sofia Zapounidou
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 9:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BIBFRAME] heldMaterial or Holding?

Hi to all!

According to BIBFRAME vocabulary - List View, domain of the bf:electronicLocator property is bf:HeldMaterial (sub-class of Annotation).

In the BIBFRAME Annotation Model (draft, 08/26/2013) there is not a bf:HeldMaterial sub-class of Annotation. There is the Holding subclass of Annotation.

Is HeldMaterial renamed to Holding or vice versa?

Best regards

Sofia Zapounidou