Hi Vladimir,

are you looking for examples how library data is represented on the
Semantic Web side? Just to name a few notable developments:

- Deutsche Nationalbibliothek offers german libraries' authority data file
GND in RDF http://d-nb.info/standards/elementset/gnd

- Virtual authority file VIAF is available in RDF http://viaf.org/viaf/data/

- Library of Congress Authorities' data sets, e.g. Subject Headings LCSH
http://id.loc.gov/

- Bibliothèque nationale de France http://data.bnf.fr/semanticweb

- British Library http://www.bl.uk/bibliographic/datafree.html

(there are much more to mention)

These files are representations for the Semantic Web, they can be collected
and used in tools for querying, or indexing, or creating links, mashups etc.

There are some visualizations like the "Linked Open Data cloud" of Richard
Cyganiak and Anja Jentzsch that show e.g. GND, VIAF, LCSH as part of the
Semantic Web

http://semanticscience.wordpress.com/category/semantic-web/

The main point is that many national libraries have already started
offering their authority files via Semantic Web, because the reuse rate of
this data, the validity, and the trust into the correctness of this kind of
data is high. In the next years, library catalogs with title or holdings
data are expected to link to those entities, and by doing this, library
systems can adapt to RDF and Semantic Web services at their own preference
and speed. Bibframe is of great help to proceed along that path.

Jörg