Ian,

Someone has modified OCLC 853452562 since I did some editing on it, in
November of 2013 -- my copy of this record still contains the very nice
access points for the expressions which were created by Brigham Young
library, see NARs no2013085720 and no2013085718. The OCLC master record no
longer contains these access points. It concerns me that someone would
remove these access points from the master record -- that should not happen.

I will be glad to restore these access points to the master record, unless
someone at Brigham Young would prefer to do so. And yes, I would agree that
the 240 in this record is not needed, since it has 700's for both of the
expressions it contains.

Charles Croissant
Senior Catalog Librarian
Pius XII Memorial Library