Hi Ian,

I just updated the FAQ. Thanks for the notification.

I reworded #20 as follows:

20. Is it true that PCC members may no longer create new undifferentiated NARs, or add new identities to existing undifferentiated NARs?

Yes. As of November 2013, PCC members may no longer create new undifferentiated personal name authority records, and may no longer add new identities to existing undifferentiated personal name authority records. See DCM Z1, section 008/32, for current PCC policies and instructions.

I deleted #21 since it is covered by #20 now.

Paul

Paul Frank

Acting Coordinator, NACO and SACO Programs

Cooperative Programs Section

Cooperative and Instructional Programs Division

Library of Congress

101 Independence Ave., SE

Washington, DC 20540-4230

202-707-1570