I would think a program to generate 046 fields from 670s would often result
in incorrect dates.  Many times a person is published posthumously and such
a program would generate a period of activity going on past his/her death,
right?

--
Stanley Elswick
NOAA Central Library

*The content of this msg., unless stated explicity otherwise, reflects only
my personal views and not the views of the U.S. Government.*