I need to get a Technics 1520 machine mechanically refurb'd. Its main problem is that the reel motor
brakes are either worn out or not working. It could also use a full going-over and new pinchrollers
(which may be unobtanium). This can't be a guy working in his garage making something look pretty
for Tape Project buyers (ie a "cleaner and re-skinner"). This machine needs to be used front-line in
a professional transfer project, so I need a professional working on it. Recommendations, preferably
based on personal experience, much appreciated.

-- Tom Fine