Dear all,

I am currently exploring to see how prerecorded music market evolved from
the genesis. I have searched through references, but I could not find the
ones with the comprehensive data about each record published, specifically
the genre of music contained (e.g., operah, jazz, hillbilly, blues) and type
of platform it supported (e.g., Phonograph, Gramophone). I would be truly
grateful if you can suggest me some data sources so that I can get a better
pictures on who manufactured what types of records in the early history.

Best wishes,
Jaemin