I am the original owner of this deck, often used by archivists for audiophile-quality dubs, which is in excellent physical (no marks or scratches) and operational condition. Used extensively from 1985-1998, the deck had parts replaced and maintenance services performed as needed. Met all factory specs perfectly in 1998 and has hardly been used since then.

Includes original manual, remote control, and shipping carton. My price is $500 or best offer. Buyer pays for shipping via UPS or Fed Ex. Performance to factory specs guaranteed (or else return for refund). Please reply with further questions or to request photos or further documentation. Thanks for your consideration.