This falls under the general problem of the use of strings instead of IRIs;
different forms of code that are associated with the same "language" could
be associated with an IRI referring to that "language" .

Alternatively,  two Identifiers could be declared and asserted to be sameAs
,  but that approach is more complicated.

Simon