On 07/01/2014 05:41 AM, Mark K. Ehlert wrote:
> Stuart Yeates <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
> wrote:
>
>     My biggest issue (that's not covered in the doc, but which I've
>     already fed to the doc's authors) is that BIBFRAME mandates
>     three-letter language codes, where available, while core RDA
>     mandates two-letter language codes, where available.

Sorry, there are at least two separate errors in that.

Correction: Every example I've ever seen using BIBFRAME and language
codes uses three-letter codes without any discussion of the
interoperability implications with every other thing in the RDF universe
that I've seen that uses two letter codes.

cheers
stuart