Hi all -

Sally, thanks for your mention of The Liibhub Initative (http://www.libhub.org).  We are excited to see the purpose and promise of BIFRAME and hope this Initiative will contribute to that!

For folks attending ALA,  Zepheira will be hosting a series of meetings Las Vegas. The 1 hour sessions will have the following agenda:
  1. A brief overview of the Linked Data in Libraries and BIBFRAME
  2. Overview of Zepheira's Linked Data in Library services,
  3. The Libhub Initiative Overview and Goals
  4. Open and frank discussion about your thoughts on the Initiative and any concerns, questions, or suggestions you might have in general

Seating is limited so please visit: http://www.libhub.org to register.

Based on demand, we will be adding more sessions, so check back or contact us if you don't see a time that works for you.

Regards,

Vicki

Victoria Mueller
Information Architect and Systems Librarian, Zepheira