Phil--

That is a great example. I didn't for a moment intend to imply that moving from models of description based around records to models based around fine-grained assertions isn't going to have really good outcomes for patrons: I sincerely believe that it will and that it's a very important task. My concern was more to the area of process. I was wondering how use cases like the one you outline below have been assembled and examined and used as a basis for the Bibframe work. For example, at "http://www.loc.gov/bibframe" neither the "Analyses" nor the "Use Cases" bullet is actually linked to anything.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library