The Information Management analyst team at Outsell is currently working on our latest Product Ranking Report and hope you might be willing to participate in our eBook Aggregation Platform customer research.  We are undertaking a short, qualitative online survey to support and ‘reality check’ our forthcoming report in which we shall be cross-comparing the relative strengths and weaknesses of a group of eBook Aggregation Platform vendors.  The survey should take no longer than approximately 10 minutes of your time.  Essentially we are looking for feedback on your experience of these services, an understanding of your key needs and to highlight areas for improvement to vendors.

Results from the survey will be reflected in the eBooks Aggregation Platform Product Ranking Report available to subscribers to Outsell’s services.  [Note from FEDLIB Moderator:  As a subscriber, FEDLINK will receive and use a copy of the report and we appreciate your willingness to participate.]

We are looking to gather responses by Monday 7th July at the latest.  Please do feel free to share details of the survey with your workgroup and other colleagues as appropriate.  All responses will be aggregated and anonymised and will not be directly attributable to you or your organization.  Please use the following link to access the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3G66VH9

Please do not respond to the survey if you do not currently use an eBook aggregation platform.

If you have any questions about the survey, please feel free to contact either Leonie Nicholas, Senior Market Analyst ([log in to unmask]) or Jo McShea, Director and Senior Consultant ([log in to unmask]).  In the meantime, thank you in advance for participating!

Best wishes

Outsell IM Analyst Team

Jo McShea

Director & Sr. Consultant