Hi all,

Still spring cleaning here in Boise, even though its summer! If you’d like any of these, please email [log in to unmask] and I’ll ship them to you.

Gregg Whitmore

Library Technician

208-422-1306

Boise VAMC Medical Library

531/142D

500 W Fort St

Boise, ID  83702

VA Librarians On Call: Virtual reference service is available when our library is closed. Just click the link any time Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-7:30 pm EST for an online librarian to help you.

Register for Athens: remote access to our library’s online resources and databases

Boise VAMC Library Catalog a link to the library’s online catalogue

Boise VAMC Library Sharepoint Site: link to the library's online resources

Boise VAMC Library Serial Solutions A-Z List a list that includes all of our e-journals and e-books!