Hello all,

It looks like Thursday, July 10, is the preferred date for our "online
gabfest" about LAL.  The poll is still open, so if you haven't responded
you can RSVP by entering your name, clicking on the date and clicking
"save."  The time of the meeting is 1:30 to 3:30 pm Eastern Time, that is
EASTERN TIME.

I've been volunteered to make up the agenda, so please email me your items
as soon as you can, to give Cathy time to prepare and distribute documents
in advance.  Cathy, please let me know what else you had on your agenda for
May that we didn't get to (I know guideline revisions are on the list).

Thank you, Anne and John, for making this happen!

Best wishes,
Mary
California

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Mary Menzel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear everyone,
>
> Please vote for your preferred date for a virtual meeting about Letters
> About Literature:
>
> http://doodle.com/hu5bp49ism62xga4#table
> <http://doodle.com/hu5bp49ism62xga4>

Mary Menzel
Director, California Center for the Book
213-738-7055