I would love to be there, but the State Library of Louisiana rewards two different staff members each year with the honor of representing us at NBF.   I had my turn in 2010, and staff are never sent twice.  I am campaigning early to hopefully finally get to be with you all next Spring, but that remains to be seen.

Please do keep us have-nots in the loop.

Jim

Jim Davis

Director of the Louisiana Center for the Book

State Library of Louisiana

701 North 4th Street

Baton Rouge, LA 70802-5232
Phone: 225-342-9714 / Fax: 225-219-9840

www.LouisianaBookFestival.org

Do not forward this message.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error you may not copy or disseminate this message in any manner. Please notify the sender by return email that you received this transmission in error, and delete it from your computer.