Dear all,

I'm looking forward to our LAL virtual meeting on Thursday, July 10, 1:30 to 3:30 pm Eastern Time.  So far the only agenda items I've received are:

1. marketing the program: what has helped you increase your numbers?
2. possibility of an online submission form to supplement the snail mail form
3. proposed revisions of entry forms/guidelines

What else should we have on the agenda?

Thank you,
Mary
California

P.S.  Here is a link to an article about Indian-American LAL students in Missouri and California:
http://newsindiatimes.com/jayanth-uppaluri-wins-library-of-congress-young-writers-award/