Dear Porzucek
We feel sorry because we are not expert in this field. Thank you for contacting us.

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Karin Bredenberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

sorry for not responding sooner.
In the work with the update of the schemas no transformation from 1.0 -> 2.0 was made.

So if someone has made one and is willing to share and publish it at the page for audioMD please send it and we can make it available.

Hälsningar/Regards
Karin Bredenberg

Karin Bredenberg
IT Arkitekt /IT Architect
Riksarkivet/Swedish National Archives
IT-avdelningen/IT department
P.O. Box 12541, SE-102 29 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel + 46(0)10-476 71 23
SMS + 46(0)70-349 74 55
riksarkivet.se
>>> Piotr Porzucek <[log in to unmask]> 2014-06-15 22:48 >>>
Hi,

I am looking for a XSLT transformation for AuidoMD to upgrade from version 1.0 to 2.0. Do you have maybe such a transformation or an idea how to implement it in reasonable time?

Regards,
Piotr Porzucek

--
Please let us know for further assistance

Yours sincerely,
Support Team
International Journal of Economics
www.journalofeconomics.org