I was able to obtain a copy of the 3-disc set that Rainer Lotz  produced
for Bear Family and have spent the last week with it. While there  is an in
depth review (by Ed Komara) of the large and pricey "Black Europe" set
(44-CDs and two huge books) in the recent ARSC Journal, there were no reviewers
of the smaller "Sampler" set on Amazon. So today I posted mine.

Since I know others were interested in what the set contains in both audio
and images, I thought I'd share the link:

_Amazon.com:  Customer Reviews: Over There! Sounds And Images Of Black
Europe_
(http://www.amazon.com/There-Sounds-Images-Black-Europe/product-reviews/B00ED4BQCA/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1)

There are no Amazon reviews of the big set (currently selling for just
under $700 there in NEW sealed condition. And I'm guessing there probably won't
 be. As Richard Weize of BFR told me in Chapel Hill, the 3-CD set was
produced to  act as a "review copy" for press.

Steve Ramm