I downloaded this onto a CD and played it through my living room  stereo.
Wow!  You did a bang up job!

Don Chichester

In a message dated 7/8/2014 5:29:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

One of  the nicest place to celebrate our nation's birthday is the Ausable
Club in St  Huberts, NY.

http://www.ausableclub.org/

The club holds a  massive public fireworks show each year, allowing the
riff-raff such as I to  spread
blankets on their lush golf course and enjoy a Grucci-style  extravaganza
of explosions and light.
This year, I brought my Zoom H4n  recorder. This file captures the last few
minutes, including the
massive  finale:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55748706/2014%20Fireworks%20-%20Ausable%
20Club.wav

the  cannons are about front and center. The initial explosions are
overhead, with  a first echo off
trees and buildings to the right and a long wave of echo  to the left as
the airwaves rush down the
valley and over Lower and Upper  Ausable Lakes toward the lower slopes of
Mt. Marcy, NY's  rooftop.

Enjoy!

-- Tom Fine