Steve
   To listen to the interview you must be on www. bluegrasscountry.org
Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: "Steve Ramm" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: ‎7/‎19/‎2014 5:23 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Seegerfest vs Bluegrass Country - for Chris Brady

Chris:  Yiu Are mixing up my Two messages ;-)

Seggerfest is on at 4pm Eastern time
athttp://watch.lincolncenter.org/?_ga=1.20243898.326083986.1405730033

I was responding to Jay Bruder's about Gene DeAnna and Mart Barton on the
Bluegrass Country show at 7pm - which has nothing to do with Seeger Fest.

BTW, the obvious omission from the guest roster is ARLO GUTHRIE    (and
also Noel Paul Stookey)

To listen to Bluegrass Country tomorro at 7pm Eastern US time:

go to _www.wamu.org/listen_ (http://www.wamu.org/listen)

There are many ways to listen to WAMU 88.5, Bluegrass Country, Intersection
 88.5-3, and 88.3 Ocean City.
Online - Just Click "Listen Live"
Our high quality live audio streams are available by clicking the  listen
button at the top of the site. Choose the channel you want, then  just click
"Listen Live." The audio player that launches will play without the  need of
an extra audio client such as Windows Media Player or Real Player. Our
audio player is Flash-based, but for devices that don't support Flash, the
audio  player also renders an HTML5 player.

Steve

In a message dated 7/18/2014 8:32:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,