Dear BIBCO colleagues,

It was great to see many of you in LV!  I have posted the ALA Annual 2014 PCC At-Large Meeting BIBCO notes<http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/bibco/documents/ALAAnnual2014PCCAtLargeMeetingBIBCONotes.doc> on the PCC BIBCO page under the heading "BIBCO Reports."  Please don't hesitate to let me know if there are any questions, or write to us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  Thanks for all of your support to the PCC BIBCO program throughout the year!

Jessalyn Zoom

Acting Coordinator, BIBCO Program

Cooperative Programs Section, COIN

Library of Congress