Dear BIBCO Operations Representatives,

I hope you’re having a good summer.  It is that time again that the PCC Secretariat announces the travel funding for certain designated BIBCO libraries to attend the 2015 PCC Operations Meeting.

The following institutions have been designated to receive travel reimbursement for the May 7-8, 2015 PCC Operations meeting according to the OpCo-Travel Funding Guidelines: http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/documents/OpCo-Travel-Funding.doc

14 BIBCO members, reimbursement of up to $400.00

Texas A&M University

Tulane University

University of Alabama at Birmingham

University of California, Berkeley

University of California, Los Angeles

University of California, San Diego

University of Chicago

University of Colorado, Boulder

University of Dayton

University of Florida

University of Hawaii

University of Minnesota

University of New Mexico

We are sharing these names well in advance so that all attendees can plan accordingly.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Jessalyn Zoom

Acting Coordinator, BIBCO Program

Cooperative Programs Section, COIN

Library of Congress