On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 6:36 PM, Simeon Warner <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

URI Identifier Use Case 2: "I want to describe the origins, provenance,
> etc. of a URI (in a similar way to other forms of identifier)". This use
> case is not supported by simple owl:sameAs suggestion. The problem is how
> to talk about URIs because in RDF they aren't first class citizens, they
> are simply ways to talk about resources.

URIs  and IRIs can be represented as values of type xsd:anyURI.   For
example

:fred :hasHomePage "http://www.ibiblio.org/fred2.0/"^^xsd:anyURI .

Note that the value is quoted, and is not resolved relative to any prefix
or base.

Simon