(Was alleys, before that titles)

From the use cases document:

  SELECT ?work ?inst ?lib
  WHERE {
    ?work bf:title "Phantom Tollbooth"
    ?inst bf:instanceOf ?work

I think this needs to be something like...

  SELECT ?work ?inst ?lib
  WHERE {
      { ?work bf:title "Phantom Tollbooth" }
    UNION
      { ?work bf:titleStatement "Phantom Tollbooth" }
    UNION
      { ?work bf:label "Phantom Tollbooth" }
    UNION
      {
         { ?work bf:workTitle ?title }
        UNION
         { ?work bf:titleVariation ?title }
       ?title bf:titleValue "Phantom Tollbooth" }
    UNION
      {
         {  ?work bf:hasInstance ?inst }
       UNION
         { ?inst bf:instanceOf ?work}
       UNION
        { ?inst bf:label "Phantom Tollbooth" }
       UNION
        {
          {  ?inst bf:instanceTitle ?title }
           UNION
           { ?inst bf:titleVariation ?title }
         ?title bf:titleValue "Phantom Tollbooth"
      }

Yes? :(

And this is a simple case without punctuation, sub-titles, etc.

Rob