Hi Karen,

Is that one Instance with two publishers working together? Or is it two
Instances, each with one publisher?
The latter is clearly not a problem, so I guess it's the former?

To try and break it down further... is this correct:

In the lifecycle of the Work, there was an Instance published.
There were agents involved in that publication event were University of
Chicago Press and Gauther-Villars.
University of Chicago Press is in Chicago.
Gauther-Villars is in Paris.
The event occurred in 1955.

And thus we would need something like:

[ a bf:Instance
  bf:publicationEvent [ a bf:Event
    bf:agent [ a bf:Organization ; bf:label "University of Chicago Press" ;
bf:place [ bf:label "Chicago" ] ]
    bf:agent [ a bf:Organization ; bf:label "Gauther-Villars ; bf:place [
bf:label "Paris" ] ]
    bf:date "1955"^xsd:date

Rob

--