On 7/24/14, 1:27 PM, Denenberg, Ray wrote:
> (I don't think we've thought much about providing identifiers for titles.)
I hope you *have* because they are in your data ;-)

  bf:workTitle <http://bibframe.org/resources/Ahx1405278232/1706459title7> ;

<http://bibframe.org/resources/Ahx1405278232/1706459title7>

     bf:titleValue "The adventures of Tom Sawyer" ;

     a bf:Title .

   bf:instanceTitle <http://bibframe.org/resources/Ahx1405278232/1706459title33>

<http://bibframe.org/resources/Ahx1405278232/1706459title33>

     bf:titleValue "The adventures of Tom Sawyer" ;

     a bf:Title .

Those are from a BF record, converted from MARC.[1] I found them rather
odd, myself. It makes some sense to give identifiers to work titles,
although generally the work title alone does not identify a work.  But I
think that this is actually evidence for a discussion that we have not
had yet on the massive level of indirection (blank and non-blank nodes)
in BIBFRAME.

kc

[1] http://bibframe.org/resources/Ahx1405278232/1706459.rdf

--