Rob, I'm not sure that the use cases document is up to date with the
current state of BF. As I stated before, here is an actual title "entry"
from a recently converted MARC->BF:

   bf:instanceTitle
<http://bibframe.org/resources/Ahx1405278232/1706459title33>

<http://bibframe.org/resources/Ahx1405278232/1706459title33>

     bf:titleValue "The adventures of Tom Sawyer" ;

     a bf:Title .

bf:title exists, as do bf:titleVariation, bf:titleType, and
bf:titleStatement. I believe that these would change the SPARQL query.
If you'd like, I can create a small test set.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net