On 7/31/14, 3:03 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> bf:publishedBy / bf:publishedAt / bf:publishedOn have no relationship
> between each other and that will become fatal, for example, if there
> is more than one publication in the lifecycle of the instance (e.g.
> reprints).

The relationship is that all three have the same subject, ex:instance1
(for example):

ex:instance1 bf:publishedBy _:xx .
_xx a bf:Organization .
_xx bf:label "Hamlyn" .
ex:instance1 bf:publishedAt _:yy .
_yy a bf:Place .
_yy bf:label "London" .

etc.

A new publication (e.g. a reprint) I believe becomes a new instance, so
there would be only one publication event per instance. (Catalogers??
true? even for serials?!)

Of course, these have the "blank-node-+-label" problem again (still?).

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net