Well it is our job not to suppress such information, which makes me wonder
what else people will urge us to purge from our catalogs. A lot of
work-around to avoid age discrimination when society should be standing up
to discriminators. I feel such caving in would make us complicit.

Cindy Wolff

> Sometimes I forget how effective a
tool the internet is for suppressing
> indicators of sarcasm.
>
> Yes we have similar requests to

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:BLP/N too.

cheers

DAWSON wrote:
>> Actor/actress career prospects. At ISNI,
wešve received requests to take
>> birth dates down
because of that reason.

"Stuart Yeates" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>> LCNA / VIAF dates of birth turn out to be
surprisingly useful for
>>> writing wikipedia biographies of
living people.

>>> Almost makes you wonder
whether there's a reason we shouldn't be
>>> plastering
people's dates of birth all over the public internet.

>>> cheers
>>> stuart

birth date :-).
entry has ever had such exposure.