This is a topic I am very interested in, but I'm going to assume at this
point that this diversion from my original post (which I am still
interested in getting an answer to) is of little or no interest to
others on this list. Therefore, I'm taking it off-line, although you can
clamor for it to return if my assumption is wrong. ;-)

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net