Rob,

You wrote:

-------------------------------------

However, even better given the query optimization scenario would be:

    _:x bf:classification [ a bf:NlmClassification ; value "123" ]

-------------------------------------

Haven’t you gone here from deproliferating properties to proliferating classes?  If we did this, wouldn’t we also have to have these classes:

bf:LCCClassfication

bf:UDCClassification

bf:DDCClassification

and you’d still probably need the generic bf:Classification and a way to say what scheme it represents, as we develop or accept new mechanisms to organize new types of material that don’t rise yet to the level of having their own class?

Nate

Nate Trail

LS/TECH/NDMSO

LA308, Mail Stop 4402