One can say that http://bibframe.org/resources/Ahx1405278232/1706459title7 is an identifier, and by definition it is, but
I don't believe it is an identifier in the context of the discussion we are having.  We've been talking about non-URI identifiers, that have a scheme, and can (in some/most/all ?) case be turned into URIs (http or otherwise).

http://bibframe.org/resources/Ahx1405278232/1706459title7  doesn't qualify.

I think that saying, for the identifier:

http://linked-data.stanford.edu/titles/books/1234

"  http://linked-data.stanford.edu/titles/books/   is the scheme, and   1234  is the identifier within that scheme"

Is quite  like saying

"viaf is the scheme and 195531832 is the identifier within that scheme".

Ray