This is funny and sad at the same time.

I suggest that Bibframe predicates should not follow software that can not scale with the triples, instead, software implementers should follow the Bibframe model. If there are too many triples, an inverted index of a search engine might help. Please do not make fundamental model design choices like a vocabulary that shall last for the next 40 years dependent on the behavior of a software product that exists today. Tomorrow, software will change.

Jörg