Unlike IMDB, wikipedia requires a reliable source for everything, and
for dates of birth requires a reliable secondary source (i.e. a birth
certificate is not enough).

Sadly, for a lot of material covered by BIBFRAME (like most of
Bollywood), IMDB is a most reliable digital source I'm aware of.

cheers
stuart