Indeed. These kinds of generated resources also appear in the output of the experimental XQuery transform available at https://github.com/lcnetdev/marc2bibframe and presumably used at http://bibframe.org/tools/transform/start and to produce the example Karen Coyle shows below.

I, too, have been wondering a bit about the intention behind them, particularly because it seems to me (and I may be misunderstanding the operation of that transform) that bf:Works receive titles-linked-by-identifier (as shown in the example below) in the bf:workTitle property but bf:Instances receive literal titles in the bf:title property…

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library