Well... as you brought it up ...
[oh wait, was that me... well ... as you took the bait ...]

Either a title is a literal string, or a resource.  Currently there's a
mess with both being used at the same time.  Also label as somehow distinct
from title.

Cleaning up this and either having title as a literal or as a resource, but
not both at once, would be a great improvement.

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson
Technology Collaboration Facilitator