Well... as you brought it up ...
[oh wait, was that me... well ... as you took the bait ...]

Either a title is a literal string, or a resource.  Currently there's a mess with both being used at the same time.  Also label as somehow distinct from title.

Cleaning up this and either having title as a literal or as a resource, but not both at once, would be a great improvement.

Rob