The need to describe identifiers reminds me of this movie snippet:

http://youtu.be/xrAIGLkSMls

On Jul 24, 2014, at 5:36 PM, "Denenberg, Ray" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Are you agreeing, then, that the provenance of URIs (of any URI scheme) is out of scope?”

I don’t know.

Are you asking, do we need provenance for  URIs like http://bibframe.org/resources/Ahx1405278232/1706459title7    ?

No.

Ray