The model is fine, just not the identity of the Identifier resource(s).
 That can't be the same as the identifier itself, otherwise you get the
collision demonstrated.  In RDF, I don't think you can give provenance
information about the creation of the URI without a blank node or other
indirection, as the URI doesn't identify itself, it identifies the resource.

The first rule of Identifier Club is that you can't talk about Identifier
Club :)