If that is the consensus (and such was my observation of the thread) then the marc2bibframe tool could be updated. (It seems currently to generate URI-identified resources for bf:Identifiers, not blank nodes.)

Kevin et al.-- I would be happy to help with that.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library