From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michele R Combs
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 3:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Excel-to-EAD scripts, macros, whatever

Thanks Greg and Mark.  Those last two solutions I think are a bit too technical for my requester, but very interesting nevertheless.

For everyone who proposed solutions, might I suggest you post them to the Related Resources section of SAA’s EAD page?  There doesn’t seem to be a single Excel-to-EAD tools up there.  Odd when you consider how common Excel is as an inventory method.

http://www2.archivists.org/standards/14665/155

I think Mark Matienzo still maintains that list so you might contact him about it.

Michele