Casey Memorial Library, Fort Hood is offering the following items.  If you
are interested please contact me before 31JUL14.

Jane Mohammadi, Systems Librarian
Casey Memorial Library
Bldg 3202
72nd at 761st Tank Bn
Fort Hood, TX 76544-5024
254-288-3470//287-5202

25 questions for a Jewish mother / Judy Gold. 2007
2355 days : a POW's story / by Spike Nasmyth. 1991
America's fascinating Indian heritage / [editor, James A. Maxwell]. 1978
And they ask me why I drink? / Nino "The Greaseman" Mannelli. 1997
Art school confidential : a screenplay / by Daniel Clowes. 2006
Asian cinema : a field guide / Tom Vick. 2007
The bark canoes and skin boats of North America [by] Edwin Tappan Adney.
1961
By myself and then some / Lauren Bacall. 2005
Caught in the crossfire / Jan Goodwin. 1987
Chaim Weizmann : a biography / Norman Rose. 1986
Chickenhawk : back in the world : life after Vietnam / Robert Mason. 1993
Command performance : an actress in the theater of politics / Jane
Alexander. 2000
Dispatches from the Pacific century / Frank Viviano. 1993
Every effort : a true story / Barbara Mullen Keenan. 1986
Flashbacks : on returning to Vietnam / Morley Safer. 1990
The graves are not yet full : race, tribe, and power in the heart of Africa
/ Bill Berkeley. 2001
The high walls of Jerusalem : a history of the Balfour Declaration and the
birth of the British mandate for
       Palestine / Ronald Sanders. 1983
The horse whisperer : an illustrated companion to the major motion picture /
text  Gretel Ehrlich. 1998
Home : a memoir of my early years / Julie Andrews. 2008
The house that Jack built : my life story as a trailblazer in broadcasting
and entertainment / Hal Jackson.
      2001
How to be a movie star : Elizabeth Taylor in Hollywood / William J. Mann.
2009
I could have sung all night : my story / Marni Nixon. 2006
I would have gave my life ... but I don't think my parents would like it /
Dennis R. Weddle. 1978
Ingrid : Ingrid Bergman, a personal biography / Charlotte Chandler. 2007
In Pharaoh's army : memories of the lost war / Tobias Wolff. 1994
In the combat zone : an oral history of American women in Vietnam, 1966-1975
/ Kathryn Marshall.
      1987
In the company of heroes / Michael J. Durant. 2003
John Wayne's America : the politics of celebrity / Garry Wills. 1997
Journey to Beloved / by Oprah Winfrey. 1998
Katharine Hepburn : the untold story / James Robert Parish. 2005
Khe Sanh : siege in the clouds : an oral history / Eric Hammel. 1989
Life is not a rehearsal : a memoir / David Brudnoy. 1997
The lost one : a life of Peter Lorre / Stephen D. Youngkin. 2005
Nothing is impossible : reflections on a new life / Christopher Reeve. 2002
Oona : living in the shadows : a biography of Oona O'Neill Chaplin / Jane
Scovell. 1998
Oscar Micheaux, the great and only : the life of America's first Black
filmmaker / Patrick McGilligan. 2007
People of the totem; the Indians of the Pacific Northwest / Norman
Bancroft-Hunt. 1979
Pieces of my heart : a life / Robert J. Wagner. 2008
The Playboy interviews : the directors / edited by Stephen Randall and the
editors of Playboy magazine.
       2006
Producer : a memoir / David L. Wolper. 2003
Respect for acting / Uta Hagen. 1973
Shrapnel in the heart : letters and remembrances from the Vietnam Veterans
Memorial / Laura Palmer.
      1987
Star Trek movie memories / William Shatner. 1994
Studs Terkel : a life in words / Tony Parker. 1996
Suicide Charlie : a Vietnam War story / Norman L. Russell. 1993
Surviving James Dean / William Bast. 2006
Surviving myself / Jennifer O'Neill. 1999
The Tet offensive : intelligence failure in war / James J. Wirtz. 1991
Vietnam, the definitive documentation of human decisions / edited with
commentary and introd. by
      Gareth Porter ; special introd. by Stuart Loory. 1979
Voices of the Vietnam POWs : witnesses to their fight / Craig Howes. 1993