Ralph Bunche Library Excess list 20140702

The Ralph J. Bunche Library, U.S. Department of State, has excess titles available to all CONUS federal libraries on a first come, first serve basis.

Federal libraries should email Douglas Moors at:

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  by 16 July, 2014.

Please include complete mailing address and POC.

OCLC No.

Title / Author

Date

Publisher

Condition

1786847

A. I. D. memory documents: Research 1962-1972.

1973

A.I.D.

Good

9140246

A.I.D. research and development abstracts. 1975-1984 various issues. 19 total.

1975-1984

U.S.A.I.D.

Good

2177551

Administration of agricultural development : a selected list of references for A.I.D. technicians.   [TWO COPIES!]

1971

A.I.D.

Fair

2497888

Administrative reform : a selected list of references for A.I.D. technicians.  [TWO COPIES!]

1969

A.I.D.

Good

1045925

Advisors and counterparts [TWO COPIES!]

1972

A.I.D.

Good

1640090

Application of modern technologies to international development.

1974 may/aug

U.S.A.I.D.

Good

6140110

Appropriate technology information for developing countries : selected abstracts from the NTIS data file

1979

A.I.D.

Good

3176341

Briefs on public questions,  with selected lists of references

1905

Longmans, Green, and co

Fair

1862445

A catalogue of the Washington collection in the Boston Athenæum; compiled & annotated by Appleton P.C. Griffin

1897

Boston Athenæum,

Poor: spine ripped

3722407

Catalog of selected AID publications.

1974

A.I.D.

Good

320240103

Checklist of materials relating to the International Trade Organization and the General Agreement on Tariffs & Trade

1950

I.C.I. T.O.

Brittle

N/A

Child Welfare Information Centre : Catalogue of Publications.

1937

League of Nations

Fair

4635104

Commercial Library Program publications list, Department of State Library. 1978/78, 1986/84, 1988/89 [3 issues]

1978-89

Department of State

Good

358799

Dore, R.P. Land reform in Japan.

1959

Oxford University Press

Good

N/A

Economic Development Reference Shelf

1962

A.I.D.

Good

2650074

Fodor's Portugal

1995

Fodor's

Good

827220876

Foreign Service National Employee Information Resources Program: "electronic access to government information"

1998

U.S. Information Agency

202628

Hayami, Yūjirō. Agricultural development; an international perspective. [TWO COPIES!]

1971

Johns Hopkins Press

Good

28633621

The Holy Koran in the Library of Congress : a bibliography

1993

Library of Congress

Good

2366588

Housing.

1975

A.I.D.

Good

2166135

Hudson's Washington news media contacts directory. [serial]

2004

Hudson's Directory

Good

16639145

Index of Islamic literature. 5 Bound volumes: no. 11-14 (1990/1991-1994/1995)

1990-1995

The Islamic Foundation

Good

6746526

Index of publications (Rand Corporation). Annual serial: 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959

1955-1959

The Rand Corporation

Fair-Poor

1763434

Index of selected publications of the Rand Corporation

1946-1952

The Rand Corporation

Fair

8341819

Index of selected publications of the Rand Corporation : Volume I: 1946-1962 [TWO COPIES!]

1962

The Rand Corporation

Good

18532423

Industrial plants in the United States: a selected bibliography of their expansion and trends 1942-152

1953

Department of State

Poor-torn

39037648

Industrial technical libraries of paperback books, "Little libraries." Revision 3

1961

A.I.D.

Fair

3861194

Industrial technical libraries of paperback books, "Little libraries." Revision 4

1962

A.I.D.

Good

8496

Kumut Chandruang. My boyhood in Siam.

1969

Praeger

Good

158764

Land Reform : A Selected List of References for A.I.D. Technicians. [THREE COPIES!]

1970

A.I.D.

Good

1316552

The legacy of Islam / edited by Sir Thomas Arnold and Alfred Guillaume.

1931

Clarendon Press

Poor: taped spine

N/A

List of books and periodical articles on silver and it's relation to the current depression and to trade with China.

1931

Department of State library

Fair

N/A

List of periodicals currently received in the Library of the Department of State. [TWO COPIES!]

1927

Department of State library

Fair

9378498

Literature on economic development and planning : a select bibliography

1966

United Nations

Good

N/A

Literature Recommendations

1962

A.I.D.

Good

N/A

"Little libraries" of paperback books on technical subjects. Revision 4 reprint.

1963

A.I.D.

Good

41265164

Lonely Planet Eastern Europe

2005

Lonely Planet

Fair

37940120

Lonely Planet Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania.

2003

Lonely Planet

Good

6446662

Master index to the J.F.K. assassination investigations : the reports and supporting volumes of the House Select...

1980

Scarecrow Press

Good

N/A

National development reference library: central book fund [TWO COPIES!]

1963?

A.I.D.

Fair

2136755

Non-formal education.

1975

A.I.D.

Good

23018042

Participation of private interests in American foreign investments abroad.

1953

Department of State library

Very Faded

N/A

PH.D. Theses on foreign areas and international problems accepted by American universities 1945-1948

1949

External Research Staff D.O.S.

Very Faded

9635356

Phillips, Wendell. Unknown Oman.

1966

David Mckay

Poor: taped spine

32346333

Pierce, David D. Wary partners: diplomats and the media.

1995

Georgetown University

Excellent

11213994

Polls and surveys of public opinion in countries other than the United States of America; selected references.

1952

Department of State library

Poor/Fair

2186952

Popular participation in development, Title IX : a selected list of references for A.I.D. technicians

1970

A.I.D.

Good

N/A

Raw material resources in a world at war 1939-1942. [THREE COPIES!]

1943

Library at Department of State

Fair

10982607

Reading list : U.N. Conference on the Application of Science & Technology for the Benefit of Less Developed Areas.

1962

A.I.D./DOS

Good

9572909

Register of United Nations serial publications.

1982

United Nations

Good

10459019

Shawcross, William. The Quality of mercy: Cambodia, holocaust and modern conscience.

1984

Simon & Schuster

Fair

873982

Social Indicators : A Selected List of References for A.I.D. Technicians [TWO COPIES!]

1972

A.I.D.

Good

407430

Stalin's works; an annotated bibliography, compiled by Robert H. McNeal.

1967

Stanford University

Good

220846327

Supplement to the Rand Index of selected publications. Various issues

1955-1963

Rand Corporation

Fair

7209821

Tadeusz Kościuszko, 1746-1817 : a selective list of reading materials in English.

1980

Library of Congress

Good

1523833

The technical assistance process : an introductory bibliography [TWO COPIES!]

1974

A.I.D.

Good

7523333

Tomáš G. Masaryk, 1850-1937 : a selective list of reading materials in English.

1981

Library of Congress

Good

3429563

Transnational corporations : list of company directories and summary of their contents.

1977

United Nations

Good

14021737

Unemployment in less developed countries, with emphasis on Korea, the Philippines and Taiwan: a selective, working bibliography

1971

U.S.A.I.D.

Fair

50124882

United States government information : policies and sources. [includes CD-ROM]

2002

Libraries Unlimited

Excellent

2609375

Urban development, including housing : a selected list of references for A.I.D. technicians. [TWO COPIES!]

1970

A.I.D.

Good

37334712

World information report.

1997/1998

UNESCO

Good

43550107

World communication and information report.

1999/2000

UNESCO

Good

Douglas Moors