Good morning all,

I have the following loose issues available if anyone wants them. Please email me at  [log in to unmask] if you see something you’d like.

This list closes on 7/18/2014.

v. 9 #1 (3/88) – v. 10 #4 (12/89)

v. 17 #1 (3/96) – v. 26 #4 (12/05)

Gregg Whitmore

Library Technician

208-422-1306

Boise VAMC Medical Library

531/142D

500 W Fort St

Boise, ID  83702

VA Librarians On Call: Virtual reference service is available when our library is closed. Just click the link any time Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-7:30 pm EST for an online librarian to help you.

Register for Athens: remote access to our library’s online resources and databases

Boise VAMC Library Catalog a link to the library’s online catalogue

Boise VAMC Library Sharepoint Site: link to the library's online resources

Boise VAMC Library Serial Solutions A-Z List a list that includes all of our e-journals and e-books!